B&W

vandecarr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have come up with many ways of converting an image but this by far is my favorite method and it has never failed to give me stunning results.

sweetbw1web.jpg

Cheers,

Mike V

The method is in the set of actions I sell, but that wasn't the point. It was to show how it looks.

Thanks,
Mike V

It seems that this is an advertisement to promote a sale because you aren't talking about the picture but essentially promoting your product.

I didn't realise one could sell actions. I will have to start charging my work mates every day. I am not sure that this tells us anything about the action anyway, so not very good as an advertisment unless you at least put a before as well as an after, as my kodak brownie takes pictures very similar to this.

tim

its no ad guys...if it were i would give that info but i didn't

thanks,
mike

Well, I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about but I love that picture... I wish I could get even one that turned out that nice. lol

Thanks JimmyJaceyMom,

Send me a pm with your email address and I will send you my set of actions for free.

I never meant for this to be an ad. Someone took it as if it were for some reason, I don't know.

Anyway, send me an email and I'll give you the actions. If you want to see what they do and what they look like you can check them out at http://photoweapons.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Mike V

Most reactions

Back