What's new

Baby at the Cemetery

I especially like 1, 2 and the last one. Great lensbabying!

Rob
 
very interesting .. Everytime i see the babies I get dizzy. is this just me???...
 
Chiller said:
...ya know.. this would have been the day a crow would have landed, when I didnt have my zoom on.
danelec99...thanks for posting the link.. you waayyy faster then I am.

Chiller these are really good. I really like the one with the Celtic Cross. I have started to take along two camera bodies on my walks so I can have my LB on one, and a 75-300mm zoom on the other:mrgreen:
 
Spectacular work. I am also enamored with the accused defocusings, and often I use them abruptly. Good work. Greetings from Spain


Espectacular trabajo. Yo estoy enamorado tambien de los desenfoques acusados, y muchas veces los utilizo bruscamente. Buen trabajo. Saludos desde España
 
THORHAMMER said:
very interesting .. Everytime i see the babies I get dizzy. is this just me???...

No, I very nearly posted exactly what you just said at the end of my message!! There's almost a motion sickness thing as the focus gives the picture movement. Very cool though!

Rob
 
Lensbabymania :lol:

Excellent stuff Chiller! I actually really dig the concept/composition of the last shot man, its great, very powerful. Good to see you and the baby out and about in Toronto!
 
oh gosh... those are amazing! I do like the first one!!!
 
i love the lensbaby...got to get one
 
Thank you so much everyone for your awesome replies. I really appreciate it.
Antarctican/Airic..The is Mount Hope Cemetery. It is a great place to walk, and the statues are beautiful. Ya just gotta watch out for the security guy. Not a happy man.
Wally....I wish I was able to keep my baby attached to a body. It is an amazing lens, but the only problem I find is the little f-stop rings, having to put them in all the time. I have dropped them a few times, and they roll away like pennies.
Rob..there are a few shots I have taken, especially where you put a tree, or something with lines in it. If you move the window on your computer up and down, it actually creates a type of animation. Really cool stuff.
Thanks again all for your comments.

ps..Airic...sorry buddy, I did not see this till Sunday night. Look forward to your pic. Thanks for the invite.
 
These are crazy photos. But in a good way. I like them all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom