What's new

baby conner let see if any one will C&C

RPetterson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2009
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC00254-1.jpg
 
The baby looks a bit soft, and comes off as a quick snapshot.

Maybe a bit better lighting to help with the focus and possibly moving the cloth in front of the babies face to get a full shot of the face.

all in all it is a decent snapshot that shows off the newborn.
 
how would I adjust it to make it look less soft? Thanks for the imput.
 
I have a sony A330
 
I like the softness of it, I'm not liking the blur tool though used on the upper left lol...
 
Oh wait-or is that a wrinkle? lol.
 
Maybe try shooting it around f/8 in aperture priority mode. It could just be the exposure itself though, making it look softer then it really is.

I gave it a little shot. I just used the levels tool in PS and adjusted the white and black.

DSC0025.jpg
 
Thanks that actually helps alot! I really like the color change I didn't notice how dark mine was!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom