Baby deer

LK_Nature_Photography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was looking for a fox den, it was my second attempt to photograph a fox without success. Instead of a fox, I found this little guy! It was born on that day, he could barely stand on his legs. I didn´t touch it, I took a few shots and I was gone, so his mother could find it. If somebody is interested there is a "behind the scenes/vlog" type video of that day.

Baby deer by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

Baby deer by Kiss Leon, on Flickr

Well taken photos and nice one not to hang around, got to be #1 as that is just OH so cute.

giphy.gif

What a find! Kudos to you for staying calm and quiet enough not to frighten the newborn while grabbing a couple of quick snaps. You're so lucky!! The first one rules, of course, since we can see more of that little face.

Awesome. :heartpump:

What a find! Kudos to you for staying calm and quiet enough not to frighten the newborn while grabbing a couple of quick snaps. You're so lucky!! The first one rules, of course, since we can see more of that little face.

Awesome. :heartpump:

I wasn´t hiding at all! I was just lucky to find this little cute guy calling for his mother. First, he thought I´m his mother, he came to me, I gave my hand so he can sniff it, then he realized I´m something else, and then he went in that typical hiding position. It was so magical I couldn´t believe my self!

Thank you all for the nice comment! :trink39:
The images aren´t sharp as I like it to be, there was very dark because of the dense vegetation. I had to crack the ISO up to 3200 and shoot it with 1/60, I tried my best...

Interesting find.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back