Baby E 3 weeks

boomersgot3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.candacehartphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I did a home session with this little guy and I have to say I love this picture. It is not tech. Correct even thought it does follow rule of thirds but a few issues. He has bright blue eyes and the blackest hair I have ever seen. Does this picture work for others or is it just me on this one? I can't decide if the catch lights bother me being on the bottom...
Taken with my 50mm ss 800 f/1.6

I prefer the colored one. What a beautiful baby and those bright blue eyes.

Thanks! I liked the colored one too but thought I would play a little. It was one of those last minute shots that was totally unexpected. I am so thankful it turned out as I shoot full manual and we had been in a brighter spot rightbefore that but it worked!

Looks like it needs that spot cloned off the blanket on the right, and honestly i would try to smooth that blanket out, it kinda look snap shotty to me.

Well you posted that photo wanting i mean beggin for CC so i just give it to you. If you cant take the heat stay outta the oven.

I could care less about your opinion tonyao

oh and by the way, sense you are calling be out i see you have tons of pettis in stock. Do you think you could be a dear and send those people that have done payed you theirs, oh yeah are you done with that backdrop you were done payed for to?

I beg your pardon...I paid for 4 and didn't recieve one. I have the check to prove I sent it to you and I would appreciate you mailing them to me. Tonyao, I'm so sick of her antics.. Professional photographer, my ass. Con artist is more like it:thumbdown:

I beg your pardon...I paid for 4 and didn't recieve one. I have the check to prove I sent it to you and I would appreciate you mailing them to me. Tonyao, I'm so sick of her antics.. Professional photographer, my ass. Con artist is more like it:thumbdown:

so true

Most reactions

Back