baby grace.. First time baby picture

pab

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My sister had a baby a little while back, and asked me to take a few photos.. here are 2 that I took.. <br>

Any input is welcome positive or negative.
ohh and my watermark was wrong, the baby was born in January and was only about a month or so old at the time.... It was a copy past mess
have a good day

BTW, this is my first photo I posted on TPF

5353094716_9169d2d32c_b.jpg

5353097114_1ea48bf2eb_b.jpg

hello.. cute baby! :)
Just my opinion, I would have wanted the baby's face to be the focus on the 1st pic especially since the baby's pretty smile would have been a very cute subject.
Also, on the second pic, the way the shot was taken makes me tilt my head to really focus on her face. I suggest a little rotation would be fine, to make it look straight like this pic here, http://www.babypics.com/pics/a354/0000001.

I'm new to this thing too, but just my idea anyway. :)

I would have preferred to have her face in focus as well on the first one and you chopped off the very top of her head. In the second on there is too much dead space on the left of the picture and you chopped off her little elbow! I think this picture would have been better in portrait.

Beautiful little girl :)

I agree with everything MissCream said, and whatever is in the background on the second picture is distracting to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back