K krutika TPF Noob! Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 28, 2010 #1 I want to take a photo of my baby jumping in the air with just the sky as background. I use the action mode and everytime the baby appear a little blur. can any one help?
I want to take a photo of my baby jumping in the air with just the sky as background. I use the action mode and everytime the baby appear a little blur. can any one help?
anm90 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 148 Reaction score 0 Location San Luis Obispo, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 28, 2010 #2 Use shutter priority mode and use a shutter speed of at least 1/125. If it's still blurry try bumping the shutter speed up even more.
Use shutter priority mode and use a shutter speed of at least 1/125. If it's still blurry try bumping the shutter speed up even more.
Sbuxo TPF Noob! Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 973 Reaction score 6 Location somewhere :) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 28, 2010 #3 Also, make sure you have enough light.