N ndroo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2005 Messages 130 Reaction score 2 Location Singapore Dec 27, 2006 #1 Two weeks before my first baby arrives!
Puscas TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 1,884 Reaction score 3 Location Brooklyn NY Dec 27, 2006 #2 I'm mainly puzzled by the devider in this picture (some kind of shower curtain?). Is it trying to tell us something? You've split your pic up into a 'wet' part and a 'dry' part. Just curious: is there a message somewhere? pascal
I'm mainly puzzled by the devider in this picture (some kind of shower curtain?). Is it trying to tell us something? You've split your pic up into a 'wet' part and a 'dry' part. Just curious: is there a message somewhere? pascal
Tyson TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 652 Reaction score 1 Location Newark Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 27, 2006 #3 ?? I agree.
N ndroo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2005 Messages 130 Reaction score 2 Location Singapore Dec 27, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Puscas & Tyson, there ain't no other message It's just me, I like making my photos in some weird manner *shy*
Puscas & Tyson, there ain't no other message It's just me, I like making my photos in some weird manner *shy*