Baby Milk Bath

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Grandson was in town for 2 1/2 days. My daughter wanted a milk bath photo set in a scene. She had about 10 photo ideas and 5 outfit changes for him. Of course a 5 month old has to nap and eat so we only got a few photos with the Christmas background set and this milk bath photo.

Baby Milk Bath by Cheryl, on Flickr

The background photo was from one of my nature walks. We set the tub up in the bathroom with the heat lamp turned on. The one thing we didn't plan on was that he was buoyant and had to add towels around his back. He was just learning to sit up. I think it would have been better to have him sit in his bumbo seat, but didn't have time to add that. The window of opportunity to get the photos was less than 5 minutes. He had enough.

The original images.
BathCompOrigSmall.jpg

This is so great. Beautiful work! Concept to finished product, you pulled it off wonderfully.

You know I would have had to construct a set, haul in dirt and plant flowers and vegetation to create an indoor wilderness :biglaugh:

All kidding aside great concept, well executed. You just keep raising the bar!

You know I would have had to construct a set, haul in dirt and plant flowers and vegetation to create an indoor wilderness :biglaugh:

All kidding aside great concept, well executed. You just keep raising the bar!

And your smoke fog machine with blue gels?? Thanks Bill :)

Grandson was in town for 2 1/2 days. My daughter wanted a milk bath photo set in a scene. She had about 10 photo ideas and 5 outfit changes for him. Of course a 5 month old has to nap and eat so we only got a few photos with the Christmas background set and this milk bath photo.

Baby Milk Bath by Cheryl, on Flickr

The background photo was from one of my nature walks. We set the tub up in the bathroom with the heat lamp turned on. The one thing we didn't plan on was that he was buoyant and had to add towels around his back. He was just learning to sit up. I think it would have been better to have him sit in his bumbo seat, but didn't have time to add that. The window of opportunity to get the photos was less than 5 minutes. He had enough.

The original images.
View attachment 167680
Magical in every way!

Beautiful work. Was your daughter pleased?

Thanks Dean! Yes she was very happy. She had all these Pinterest ideas saved and was scrolling her phone for me. The problem was only 2 1/2 days and she wanted photos with him in the Christmas set with outfit changes. Too much for the little guy. He had 5 photo sessions and I told her to pick ONE more before they went home.

Most reactions

Back