What's new

baby Monica

Justin_Tran

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
9
Location
Sydney, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All,

My first baby photo shoot with a lovely couple that I did their wedding a year ago. It was an awesome day, even though she didn't quite settled down (after feeding and bathing) she persisted to stay awake and wanted to play.
I wanted to capture those sleeping pose moments but I guess you have to expect the unexpected.

On this photo we've position her close to the windows (left and behind us) to utilise the natural lights. Camera on a tripod.

ISO 400, 1/100, f3
JTP_9938-forum.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom