Baby owl and RWBB

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I always see the adult Owls around and yesterday I found a baby. I tried to get some different angles. How cute is he/she? Also just some Red Winged Black birds in my travels..

Baby Great Horned Owl 4_14 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Baby Great Horned Owl 4_14 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Baby Great Horned Owl 4_14 3 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

4 female RWBB
Female Red Winged Blackbird 4/14 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

5 I just liked the light in this one. some annoying OOF reeds in front of the bird.. but for ISO 3200, I'm happy
Red WInged Black Bird 4_14 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

How cute and great pictures. The closest thing that I can find to an owl is this old bat that lives down the road from me, but she doesn't make that great of a subject.

The owl is so damn cute. I want to snorfl the belly fuzz, but even a baby owl will mess me up if I try :)

Love the contrast of colors and the pose in the blackbird shot.

Baby owls are so ugly that..they're cute! Like little avian troll dolls!

How come when I find a perfect tree like that in the woods the only thing I find is a perfect tree like that in the woods lol

Beautiful little owl :thumbup:

I was just looking at those Owl shots last night on your flickr account ;) So cute and well taken. Love the eyes and the looks you are getting. The red wing blackbird is a stunner with sharp details, that is soooooo good and a great pose as well. Wonderful shot and the last shot looks very cheeky :) Great shot and love those colours.

All the best and top shots.

Danny.

OMG that owl is too cute. Great shots as always.

Most reactions

Back