Baby Portraits

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are my baby portraits, C+C please...
4261913059_4f54f57aff.jpg

4254256671_c38cdf43f9.jpg

^^^ And I know the right eye is OOF and the left eye is too dark, but I'm not great at photoshop. :)

Out of focus? I beg to differ. :)
Whoops, I edited your image, but I didn't see they weren't okay to edit!
My bad.

Right eye is definitely oof on pic 2, but it's still cute. As for Photo 1, it has a few bright spots on the baby's nose and cheeks, but I'm guessing it was originally underexposed and you had to brighten it?? Or maybe your lighting was just hot in those spots? Also, there are TONS of catch lights in the babies eyes that are distracting. Focusing was good and I like the bright colors though! Welcome to TPF!! Keep shooting and sharing!

No I don't mind if you edit my image. I thought that meant that you permanently change my image. :D If you edited it, show me! I'd love to see!
babyfix.jpg

Here's what I came up with.
Alittle bit of noise reduction wouldn't of hurt, but hey. ;)

Really cute baby pictures. I like the expression and composition of #2 the best. My only suggestion would be to consider the positioning of your signature... =)

Edit:
I forgot to mention that I liked the depth of field in #2, but I it would be nice if the left eye was sharper. I have the same problem taking portraits of my daughter with my Oly OM 50mm f/1.8.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back