What's new

Baby Pug

Phranquey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
10
Location
Dayton, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a quick one to share. We breed Pugs and this one is three weeks old yesterday. They are just starting to get mobile, so I grabbed one and took him downstairs for a couple of shots. This is one of two boys out of six pups.

Oscar2.jpg
 
very nice eye contact... Maybe you can use another background that doesn't have same color with the subject.
 
Another one? Why would I want another one of these????

lulu.jpg


Hehe, naw, they're great little dogs, nothing but love. We'll probably get another one. I regret not getting two at once, I think they would've kept each other company.
 
Another one? Why would I want another one of these????

Hehe, naw, they're great little dogs, nothing but love. We'll probably get another one. I regret not getting two at once, I think they would've kept each other company.

They are fantastic little dogs. I thought labs were people dogs until we got these.

I would recommend having a second one. They are so love oriented that one alone will just want to lay around close to you all day long....and put on weight. Having a companion will keep it more active & trim.


A photo from our last litter. And, I know, similar color background again, but this was a necessity. We had to put them in a papasan just to keep all of them together, and due to the parabolic shape, any other color blanket was reflecting back onto their coats.

_DSC1632croppedhealed900.jpg
 
those eyes are really sharp very cute. good shoots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom