Baby Pug

Phranquey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a quick one to share. We breed Pugs and this one is three weeks old yesterday. They are just starting to get mobile, so I grabbed one and took him downstairs for a couple of shots. This is one of two boys out of six pups.

Oscar2.jpg

Another one? Why would I want another one of these????

lulu.jpg

Hehe, naw, they're great little dogs, nothing but love. We'll probably get another one. I regret not getting two at once, I think they would've kept each other company.

Another one? Why would I want another one of these????

Hehe, naw, they're great little dogs, nothing but love. We'll probably get another one. I regret not getting two at once, I think they would've kept each other company.

They are fantastic little dogs. I thought labs were people dogs until we got these.

I would recommend having a second one. They are so love oriented that one alone will just want to lay around close to you all day long....and put on weight. Having a companion will keep it more active & trim.

A photo from our last litter. And, I know, similar color background again, but this was a necessity. We had to put them in a papasan just to keep all of them together, and due to the parabolic shape, any other color blanket was reflecting back onto their coats.

_DSC1632croppedhealed900.jpg

those eyes are really sharp very cute. good shoots.

Most reactions

Back