Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C Welcome

Attachments

• $ABlurHalf.jpg
    $ABlurHalf.jpg
    829.9 KB · Views: 152
Cute. Light seems a little flat. Could use some contrast and some sharpening.

Somewhat unfortunate that the baby appears to have wet hair in certain areas... sweaty?

Her hair was all over the place, not sure about the sweat...possibly, it was hot...

Crop in closer, eliminate the childs arm and mom's hand and focus on the faces. The focus should be on the faces and not distracted by the chopped up body parts (for lack of a better phrase). Keep shooting:thumbup:

rokvi said:
I think you mean lighting is flat, expression is good?

Actually the expression on her face looks like she is half out of it haha. A smile or laugh would be good. The lighting is kind of flat but needs more expression.

Cute. Light seems a little flat. Could use some contrast and some sharpening.

Somewhat unfortunate that the baby appears to have wet hair in certain areas... sweaty?

This ^^

I was gonna say the same thing. Could use some contrast. I think the image would be a lot better too if the baby were looking at the camera, and the mom (I think mom?) was looking just like she is, at the baby.

when you come across opportunities like this, do you only take one photo? i'm wondering if you would have gotten a photo of the child giggling if you had waited?

Missed focus. It's a sweet snap.

Most reactions

Back