JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 13, 2005 #16 That is toooo funny...I love it.
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 13, 2005 #17 Not that this hasn't already been said several times, but OH MY LOOK AT THOSE FACES!!!! That is one of the cutest pictures I've seen! Great job!
Not that this hasn't already been said several times, but OH MY LOOK AT THOSE FACES!!!! That is one of the cutest pictures I've seen! Great job!
ozzono TPF Noob! Joined Oct 12, 2005 Messages 422 Reaction score 9 Location Castellón (Spain) Oct 13, 2005 #18 Una foto muy dulce. Me resulta muy graciosa la cara del niño del primer plano, con ese rostro tan serio. Saludos. A very sweet photo. The face is to me very graceful from the boy of the first plane, with that so serious face. Greetings.
Una foto muy dulce. Me resulta muy graciosa la cara del niño del primer plano, con ese rostro tan serio. Saludos. A very sweet photo. The face is to me very graceful from the boy of the first plane, with that so serious face. Greetings.
sfaribault TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2005 Messages 462 Reaction score 3 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 13, 2005 #19 Priceless !!!! Steve :thumbup: