What's new

Baby wrestling.

Photoboy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
Baby wrestling. :D

These little guys are 5 months, and already love rough-housing. Doesn't bode well for poor Mommy. ;) But, Daddy's thrilled, needless to say. :wink:

babywrestling.jpg
 
The expressions on both are priceless. Great capture.
 
thats an absolute classic!!!! Brilliant!!!
I can see it on a greating card with some humorous slogan!
 
What a fabulous shot! :lol: Great expressions, I laughed when I saw it. :thumbup:
 
d_the_sandman said:
You have single-handedly changed my whole position and viewpoint on baby pictures, LOL.

Great shot.

Somehow it feels that this is a big compliment, right?
This photo deserves it!
It is so funny.

:)
 
LaFoto said:
Somehow it feels that this is a big compliment, right?


I'm just sayin', usually when you think of baby pictures, you don't expect them to make you laugh.............you just brace yourself for a lot of polite nodding while the person tells you a whole bunch of uninteresting baby stories that make you want to run out and buy a box of condoms immediately. But this one made me "lol" literally.

So yeah.........that's a big compliment.
 
I played with the contrast and brightness and added just a tinge of color to come up with this version. What do you think?

BabyWrestlingFinal.jpg
 
haha. love this shot. both babies have the right expression, especially the one acting like he's pinning the other. good shot
 
That shot should be framed, or maybe use it as your holiday card!
 
So very cute! :mrgreen: absolutely clasic expression.. made me laugh :D
wonderful capture :thumbsup:
im still smiling......
:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom