Bace?

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hmm...right...I dunno if Bace has been banned or something...but ive noticed hes upset a lot of my good friends here...

So...basically, this is me saying, yah know...chill out a bit...back of slightly, just take things with a little more care and you should go fine...just...dont upset anymore of my friends...maybe I read the posts wrong but you just seem to be getting peoples backs up...and I get very defensive of my mates...even MD ;)

Sorry if this was wrong to do but I thought about this post and its what I think I should do...

Arty, if you feel that this post is what you needed to do, then it's not wrong. :thumbup: Being protective of your friends here shows how loyal and caring you are...for that, I thank you. :hugs: I'm sure that many others will agree.
I've choosen to try to stay away form his comments, unless they are nice and have validity to them.
So, again thank you for concern. :hug::

hey BACE..?

i just want to say, (and i might regret this later....) but after the thread yesterday, then you being all quiet today, i missed you...

i was bored today...and i missed your conversation..you kept me going.... you kept my day going..and i never really got mad ... i dont get mad... (i get even....)

and i know your gonna come back with something not quite sweet...but thats ok... i enjoy sarcasm...and i think with a little holding back, you would be a big hit...

i havent wrote you off..your still on the see-saw... i still dig ya..
(for what thats worth...)

hey bace?

0000003.jpg

thats why the police napalmed the big rave in utah! skirt wearing douchebags. corry you didnt get the memo? ;)

Oh..sorry...I'm behind on reading my memos. I've been too busy playing 'Thief: The Dark Ages' or something like that....

you should play "rave 3:the return of..."

0000003.jpg

its bom zzzz bom zzzz bom zzz bom zzzz tastic!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha haha! That's fantastic.
Yet another reason why I've never been and never will go to a rave.

What have I missed here? When did he upset people? I've been out of town for the last three days so maybe something got by me. The last thing I saw from him was a thread about Poker that he posted yesterday (and there's a reply in it from him posted today), so I'm doubting he's been banned.

It'll say "Banned" under his name when he gets banned.

And yes, i think you missed the rave that Bace held for MD... apparently the party went off!

Bace has shown his humanity in tiny bits and pieces. :sun:

He had to be threatened first, of course, but why bring up anything unpleasant? :sillysmi:

Besides, Matty's already covered "unpleasant" in this thread, with that idiotic photo. :roll:

Just found the thread. I'm gone for half a week and bace, MD and Jonmikal end up getting a thread locked. Why do I always miss all the fun :(
Hopefully bace will come back to do it again so I can enjoy the fun while it happens. I like him, but that's probably because he hasn't flashed a stewie gif at me yet. Sure he's a douche, but he's a funny douche in my opinion. In fact he's probably that guy in the image MD posted above :lol: So let's all laugh, and have a good time as he wets his skirt

OMG...you guys DO love me.

You all love me. Even if you hate me.

And geeesz. Can we get over the Stewie Gif?

IT WAS STEWIE???!!! Come on. Stewie??

"I Like you, when I take over the world your death will be quick and painless." - Stewie.

Priceless.

p.s. It's sweet that you guys missed me. I was at the exibition (end of summer carnival thing). Sans camera which sucked cause there was some really cool things that I missed. Including some fireworks.

P.S. Stewie is a cartoon. He only HAS 4 fingers.

....there is no middle finger.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back