!!! BACE !!!!

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dude, I don't know why it's bothering me so much, but it is, so can you please please please fix your siggie file?

it was bothering me too. the site that I hosted that gif on has exceeded bandwidth. Shoulda been back up today. But I guess that's what you get for free hosting.

it happens...I have tons of space at servatus, so if you need some space, let me know, and I can stick it up there for you.

core_17 said:
Red x? *gasp* AN INTERNET EXPLORER USER! Run!!!!

(kidding! kidding! chill out!)

Actually, I use Safari at home (I'm a Mac user)...but at work, we only have the option of IE. We used to have Netscape on our system years ago when I first got to NASA, but no more...now we are exclusively IE...yeah for us!!!

jocose said:
Actually, I use Safari at home (I'm a Mac user)...but at work, we only have the option of IE. We used to have Netscape on our system years ago when I first got to NASA, but no more...now we are exclusively IE...yeah for us!!!
Geez...you'd think the masterminds at NASA would run as far away from IE as humanly possible... :er:

clarinetJWD said:
Geez...you'd think the masterminds at NASA would run as far away from IE as humanly possible... :er:

Are you kidding? Going to IE was a big step...as was our transition to Outlook a year and a half ago. I'm not a fan of Outlook, but there was almost mutniy so they upgraded....don't forget that NASA is still working on 70s technology...

Most reactions

Back