What's new

Back Alley Kind of Mood

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
Alley in California

20040101-IMG_0186.jpg
 
Grrr. I am so envious!

No actually this should read:

Wow! I am in awe!

It is sooo perfectly exposed!
 
glad you're posting again.
 
Wow, I love the clouds and the street lights and the overall grittyness
 
great capture, i like thte street lights i take it this is the other end of the alley and nto the alley itself cos if it is then thats one big alley lol
 
thanks !

yeah thats one end of it the street meets it up ahead of the viewer, but it stretches about 5x as long behind the viewer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom