Back door

anicole said:
Gaaaahhh!!!!!!!!! Why don't we have stuff like this here?!?!?!

Great find, Cannuck ... I'd beg and plead if I were you to hit the basement!

YOu got it Palster. This church is part of the Doors Open Toronna tour. The basement is killer...very darkside. They used to store the bodies there, during the winter. Can you imagine..upstairs there is a service on Sundays, and right below them...there are dead people...
...oops..forgot, Im in the Lightside now. :lol:

I promise I will take pics next time.

Outstanding shot of a beautiful building. Love the composition. I can see where it would make a good darkside image too... Neat story about the body vault downstairs...

JonMikal said:
love the architecture - nice hips and valleys in the roof assembly. the cut stone, dental blocking and arched openings in the wall tie it together nicely.

excellent composition Carl!

i see life and death in this shot ;)

jon said what i'm not eloquent enough to say... but i agree with him 100% and love the shot... :thumbup:

Way photos move so quick in here lately.

I like how you composed this shot Chiller, the color combo comes next.

Very crisp too.

thanks so much Ray, D Dave, JTH, and M @ k o . I appreciate your comments.
DDave.. I am hoping to get back to snap some shots of the basement, and if I remember, there is a hidden room there, that I might see if they will open. Yeah...Im thinkin darkside here.:mrgreen:

Wow, I really love the lines and texrures to this place. You did a fantastic job capturing the atmosphere.
Keep up the great work!

Thanks soo much Trish. I appreciate your comments.

Love the colours in the roof. Looks as if there's potential for some colour/line/pattern/texture type shots in the roof alone! :D

Very enjoyable. Your critical composition and slightly lower shooting perspective adds to the final result.

Tuna

Most reactions

New Topics

Back