back for some C&C

sburatorul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
been trying new stuff(new for me) in photoshop. let me know what you think. also take a look at these and offer your opinions if posible.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...gallery/160622-back-after-very-long-time.html

MY way
myway.jpg

i dont get the pink... what are you trying to tell with this photo?

the pink is not from me... the actual alley is pink... dunno why but it is and i figured let it be like that and i liked the color. well its just my way... in this part of the world pink is the color of good life...

Last edited:
One of the first examples I've seen for a while where selective colouring works. The leaves on the path somehow make it seem a little messy, though. The highlights are blown in the top half, as well.

I think it's a very interesting picture, but would have preferred to see a brick color on the walk.
Correct me if i am wrong but this is a conversion were you make the photo B&W then you go over what you want to be i color and photoshop restores the real colors.

This reminds me that i need to post mine that does the same photo editing.

lol... now that i see it posted i realize i should have lowered the saturation of the pink... the pink in the photo is real, i mean the way it came out of the camera but i should have desaturated it a bit

Most reactions

Back