back from the (seems like it anyway) dead

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
Some here will remember me from eons ago. I have been distracted by other things and not posting here for quite some time. I will strive to do better from now on.

I'll post up some new pics later, but right now it's 45° & the snow has melted so I think I'm gonna go ride my motorsickle (just one of those distractions I was talking about) while it's out.

Anyway, just wanted to say "Hi" and to say that I really didn't die, I just smell that way!

welcome back... even though I as a newbie do not really remember you ;)

I remember you! :D (if you don't remember me, it's cuz I changed my name from core_17 recently).

Glad you are back! I've thought about you a time or two, and wondered what happened to ya! :D

Hardly could remember me Alex, I stopped posting before you joined. Nice to meet ya!

Hey Corry, long time no... whatever. Modjitater, eh? I'll try to be good. :)

I remember you, Jim - good to see you again! :D Glad to see one of the '03er's of TPF making a comeback.

Tell us of your travels....or, you know, just post some pics. It's all good. :mrgreen:

Like a bad penny, I keep popping up. :er:

Lots of pics to post, but I'll space them out so I don't spam the forums.

Good to see some of the old faces still around. :wink:

Well, I said so in one of the galleries before: GOOD to have you back. I sure remember you and I sure missed you around.
And make sure you check out the link in my signature!
And then start making plans and saving the money for it!! ;)

Welcome back!

Thanks all, good to be back & posting again.

LaFoto- love to, but I've got that motorcycle to pay for...

Yeah, I'm back yet again, this time I have a legitimate excuse for being gone though.

You can read about it here.

I get out of the back brace for good on 12/19, I'm just wearing it part time since 12/5.

It was a close thing, but apparently it wasn't my time. :mrgreen:

p.s.- the bike didn't really land on me, I was delusional on that point. Then again, never let the facts stand in the way of a good story-tellin'! :lol:

Welcome back again - just realised that I racked up 3k+ posts since you last dropped by from a standing start. Still can't compete with the likes of Anty and La Foto though...

OMG, Photobug, sounds like you 'dodged a bullet' there! Glad you're 'still with us', on several levels. Welcome back, again. And hey, 'try to stay inside the lines'!

(Psssst, Chris, it's not a competition!!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back