Back in the action.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Love this time of year. Football is kicking off all around and I never know when I'll get to try something new as far as sports.

1) Football is back and running full speed this weekend.

MHS-YHS-0207.jpg

2) Defensive lineman getting a scoop and score.

MHS-YHS-0269.jpg

3) Option football, Old School.

MHS-YHS-0386.jpg

5) Beautiful day for some golf.

Dornick Hills-0080.jpg

6) Sand save.

Dornick Hills-0155.jpg

Sorry... I'm confused; the title says, "Action" but there are.... golf images...

;)

Nice timing, especially on the first two!

The game last week was hard on the student photographers.
We are a C-division team, and we were playing an A-division team. So it was a bad miss-match, and it was obvious.
In the 4th quarter, most of the kids had abandoned the field and were off shooting students in the bleachers.
I think only that ONE student may have gotten the TD in the 4th quarter, and none got the 2nd interception. sigh.
I need to do a "lessons learned" session on Tues. :BangHead:

The game last week was hard on the student photographers.
We are a C-division team, and we were playing an A-division team. So it was a bad miss-match, and it was obvious.
In the 4th quarter, most of the kids had abandoned the field and were off shooting students in the bleachers.
I think only that ONE student may have gotten the TD in the 4th quarter, and none got the 2nd interception. sigh.
I need to do a "lessons learned" session on Tues. :BangHead:

They would have been in trouble at my game then. Even though the offense only had 2 first downs in the first half the score was still 7-7. But the student section in the bleachers was dead and quiet. It was crazy.

Yearbook fall sports deadline has past, and now no one wants to shoot football. sigh.
Time and kids have changed.

I shot a football game last night, and I was wishing I had a 24-120 rather than the 70-200.
Pass catch right in front of me, and 2 TDs along the sideline, all too close for the 70mm end of the lens.
It seems that after using the 18-140, I am more aware of missing the action close to the the sideline where I am standing.
And who wanted to use a 400 on the sideline?

The football shots are not good, they are great!!!

My pleasure, after I made my comment, I realized you have and/or subscribe to 500px (me too). Is there a way to embed images from 500px on TPF???

Thanks In Advance,

Enezdez

My pleasure, after I made my comment, I realized you have and/or subscribe to 500px (me too). Is there a way to embed images from 500px on TPF???

Thanks In Advance,

Enezdez

Not that I know of but I haven't tried to find one either.

Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back