What's new

Back in the Saddle

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
Yeah, I know, I've been gone a really long time... well mi padre lost our camera, so I had nothing new to post. =\ But! We just got a new Nikon, and I'm having a lot of fun doing photography again! However, I'm lazy and cold, so I've just been doing still life shots in the house. But I'm a sucker for still life, so that's fine. =)


Sorry, I know it's a lot of pictures... but I have so much time to catch up on! lol
31zw.jpg

cuppasomething9gi.jpg

bible17jz.jpg

mugs29jj.jpg

mugs11mm.jpg
 
By the way, I REALLY need some new still life ideas... what are some fun things to shoot around the house??
 
Great tones on these, I agree you need some new still lifes, you seem to have mastered these! :)

Fun things to shoot? Guns.
Ha!
Haha!
Hahaha! I'm so funny!
 
Thanks Jadin! lol, guns...*shakes head*

...wait a minute, we DO have a lot of guns around the house...good flippin' idea! Gun pictures comin' right up! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom