Back online

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Ya All,

Well after 7mths, I am finally hooked up (spamming time again:eyebrows: )

I see the board has gone through a new facelift :thumbup: as well as many new faces, some appear to be absent?

I am now living in what's called the "West Kootneys'" in British Columbia, Canada. Incredable scenery here, but a challenge to try to photograph (a huge range between highlights and shadow in these narrow valleys),

Looking forward to being active again.

Cheers everyone

It was so great to see your name this morning! Welcome back!

welcome back! great to have you here again!

John...was just up there for vacation, incredible scenery...you're lucky. We in Colorado got the short end of the stick when it came to the Rockies.

Thank you so kindly for the welcome, great to see you all again!

Thhboy, wow thats a long handle :) Never quite made it to Colorada, but I know the scenery around Arizona, neveda, utah is quite spectacular also

Wonderful to see you back here, John! :hug:: That was a long break - you were missed.

It sounds beautiful up there! Now I am looking forward to seeing all your new pictures. :lol:

Good to see you back, I was wondering about you and how your transition to BC went... Now you can tell us all about it and show us all the photos that I am sure you will master, light and shadows, deep valley, high mountains notwithstanding :D.

Thanks again

terri said:
Wonderful to see you back here, John! :hug:: That was a long break - you were missed.

It sounds beautiful up there! Now I am looking forward to seeing all your new pictures. :lol:

Yep have a few stashed somewhere:lol:

Lafoto the transition went well, the good thing about moving long distances is one gets rid of a lot of junk:D I do miss the evening/morning sunlight from out east, not quite the same here. With the mountains here it appears I will have to master blending. Congradulations on becoming moderator, great interview also

John E. said:
...Congradulations on becoming moderator, great interview also

Oh, :blushing: thanks :hug::

Most reactions

Back