Back to My Roots

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't posted much of anything lately. Especially in this gallery. We had a storm moving in after work, so I headed towards the mountains to hopefully get a good vantage point. Lucky me...there were light rays and rainbows busting out everywhere :mrgreen:

The last one's a little dark, but I didn't wanna dodge and burn all night, so I just adjusted the contrast and levels. I'll make some adjustments later to lighten up the fg a tad.

63067318-L.jpg

63067321-L.jpg

63067323-L.jpg

Very cool, I like them all, but I think I'm digging the first one the best.

Ahh Woody, good to see your landscapes again. Second one looks great. :thumbup: Foregrounds looks a tad dark on all of them on my monitor at work (but then it is a crap monitor). Come and post some more of your 'scapes, stop haning out with the Goths in the DS gallery ;)

Mohain said:
Ahh Woody, good to see your landscapes again. Second one looks great. :thumbup: Foregrounds looks a tad dark on all of them on my monitor at work (but then it is a crap monitor). Come and post some more of your 'scapes, stop haning out with the Goths in the DS gallery ;)

:lol: ..... easy there, im no goth.... but i could be a goth trapped in a normal mans body. woody you know you aint ever leaving the d/s right?.... i mean your a founder..... for christ.... i mean for gods.... i means for hells sake!

Anyhoo.... your scapes are freekin awsome and i agree with mohain you need to post more of em. I know what you mean tho.... some pics need a bit of work to bring them out and sometimes just posting em is the easier method, i got a load of pics that need editing, but i just can't be arsed with em. yea the forground could do with a bit of lightening but the captures are great :thumbup:

Schmokin shots sacman! and no we're not giving you up to the darkerside ;) they'll have to fight for ya... but we're stronger ;)
#1 is a beaut! :D
keep em coming:)

Oh. My. Goodness. That first shot is AWESOME. Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!

These are awesome Woody. REally dig all three man!!!!

Great photo's. I like the first one the best since it has a somewhat simple layout which makes it very effective to my eye.

nice captures woods, i had that sky in #1 on my drive into work this morning... beautiful... :thumbup:

Thanks again everyone!

And I realize that these are all a tad on the dark side, but hey...it was dark out :mrgreen: You can see how bright it looks in the last two where the light is actually hitting the ground. That's just 'normal' daytime light, but everything else was really dark from the storm clouds.

Good to see some more of your landscapes. They inpire me to get off my *ss and shoot some! Spring is comin' and the storms come with it. #3 is my fav. here.

Most reactions

Back