Back to normal life!

DReali

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just finished my military service.... here's a little souvenir.

It's good to be back,
I can finally use my camera :D

And correct me if I'm wrong but all men in Switzerland must serve?

This is cool! Are you in the special forces?
I know that some countries prohibit photos like this to be published in the public. I have some friends who were in Singapore's commando and they are not even allowed to talk about any bit of their training or what their roles are.

And correct me if I'm wrong but all men in Switzerland must serve?

For the most part that's true but people always can choose if they want to serve, do civil service, or do nothing and pay the military tax which is about 3% of your annual income.

This is cool! Are you in the special forces?
I know that some countries prohibit photos like this to be published in the public. I have some friends who were in Singapore's commando and they are not even allowed to talk about any bit of their training or what their roles are.

Thanks cow who has been molested!
I am....and no i'm not allowed....was hoping this would go undetected and i could just get some feedback on the photo itself ;)

Anyone?

I like the photo. I served with a special ops unit and none of them allowed there pictures to be taken, it's to much of a security risk. But since you are out now I don't feel it's as much as a risk.

Ok, comment wise, I am always looking from a story telling point of view. To push it further, I think about who's looking at this photograph... or rather, who do you want your audience to be when looking at this photo. Could it be the enemy(which will be bad news for you), could it be your pal? Or??

Composition wise, I think it may look more balanced if you have a little more space on the left, just a little.

Texture wise, and this is from my personal desire of what I would want to achieve if I was the one behind the camera, is I really will want to bring out the camouflage and stealth aspects. Perhaps I will compose the photo in such a way that it's actually hard to tell the person from his surrounding apart from his eyes... or something like that. I am all about powerful story telling photos.

BTW, congrats to both your service to your country and your return to being a civilian.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back