What's new

Back to the 60's!

Fate

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
67
Location
England - Worcestershire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well hey everyone, havnt posted in ages! So heres some crazy colours to make my return heard :D Its me and my friend (will) before we went to a party. I'm the one with the straight hair and red glasses! I just set the camera up on timer for most of them... or got the settings right and gave it to my dad :) P.S not a real spliff :-P

Enjoy!

Dave

1.)
SoloHippyEditedweb.jpg


2.)
SoloClose-upSofaEditedweb.jpg


3.)
SoloClose-upHippyEditedweb.jpg


4.)
GroupHippypassingEditedweb.jpg


5.)
GroupHippyEditedweb.jpg


6.)
GroupHippyChattingEditedweb.jpg


7.)
FullLengthHippyEditedweb.jpg
 
I like the shots... I'm a child of the sixties and they say if you remember them you weren't really there. I wasn't really there, but I still hardly remember them.

Yes it was great music, bad clothes and recreational drugs. Peace signs and kids rioting for peace, a very strange time indeed.

I like your shots, light hearted but the memories they evoke are powerful. It's another thing photography does well. The same image can spark different memories and emotions in different people.
 
Fun! Man, I miss hair. Looks very much like old photos of me from that era, only flat top rather than classical, and the refer was real.

Pete
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom