Back to the Reading Railroad

Very nice pics, my favorite is this.

^^ That's #2 for me; #1 is the poem one. Something often overlooked as vandalism can be seen as art.

The first is spectacular - love the textures and tonal range.

I like these but they all looked soft. I noticed they were all shot at 1/4 shutter speed, f/20, 100iso, and a flash. Were you using a tripod?

Any reason why you didn't open it up to more like f/11 and shoot at 200-400iso instead? Especially on #3 where you focused so shallow anyways.

Very nice pics, my favorite is this.

^^ That's #2 for me; #1 is the poem one. Something often overlooked as vandalism can be seen as art.

The first is spectacular - love the textures and tonal range.

Thanks guys, Im glad you enjoyed.

I like these but they all looked soft. I noticed they were all shot at 1/4 shutter speed, f/20, 100iso, and a flash. Were you using a tripod?

Any reason why you didn't open it up to more like f/11 and shoot at 200-400iso instead? Especially on #3 where you focused so shallow anyways.

This was kind of a spur of the moment thing yesterday because I happened to be in the area. I did not use a tripod but had one in my car, I should have. I didnt spend much time there so I really didnt adjust the settings that much, it was more of a get out and get a couple shots then leave.

You might go back with a tripod, or lower the iso and/or fstop to get it back up to at least 1/60 if handheld; that's a pretty cool subject to get some cool shots with.

Like the first one as well. It's dark but the lighting makes it pop. The subject is somewhat unusual and it makes it interesting for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back