Backpack for Nikon

3rr0r

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there,

I need a new backpack since the zipper of my old one can't always be closed properly. Since I just bought a Nikon D5100 I thought I could buy a backpack that could be used to store my camera as well, because always I carry my backpack along anyway. But I would also like to store my 17'' notebook in it and use this backpack also as a normal backpack, meaning I could use the space to carry other things besides my camera, e.g. closes, grocery, etc. Last but not least it has to be durable, i.e. it has to have a good zipper, the material has to be solid. My budget is like 150$.

I was thinking of buying one these. What's your take? Do you have other suggestions?
#1:
Groß Canon Nikon DSLR SLR Kamera Foto 17'' Laptop Rucksack Backpack Kameratasche | eBay
#2:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/320987428978?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
#3:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/300612974546?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks in advance. Regards

Last edited:
Personally i'd go with Groß Canon Nikon DSLR SLR Kamera Foto 17'' Laptop Rucksack Backpack Kameratasche | eBay.

due to being a Veteran and enjoying long hikes and camping the waist belt is beneficial also you have the choice of mounting the tripod on the side or the front. I have a clik elite pack that i absolutely love. Lastly,I understand you are looking for a normal backpack but you have to consider, eventually youre gonna possibly want to take your camera and gear for long nature walks/hikes so imo i'd spend money on a hiking camera pack rather than a casual camera backpack because you dont want to feel uncomfortable especially on your back and feet.

but all in all its personal preference, so we're all just gonna give our opinions and then its your choice from there

but all in all its personal preference, so we're all just gonna give our opinions and then its your choice from there

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Has anyone of you have experiences with the "Kata 222 UL Bumblebee"?

Bumblebee-UL-222 | Kata Bags

It seems perfect for me. But it's so expensive. I wonder whether there are alternatives, meaning a similar backpack with the similar features (can be used as a daybackpack; can carry a 17'' laptop) but less expensive.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back