What's new

Backpack/Storage ?s

pedalpics

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
80
Reaction score
10
Location
Tucson, Az
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As my collection of camera gear grows I am more and more finding myself trying to put it all somewhere. It currently sits either in my Lowepro Inverse, on a shelf in my office, and half the time on the dining room table. Needless to say I want to try and keep it all in the same spot though the wife thinks thats doubtful. Heres maybe were i could use a little help. I am torn between getting a nice big shoulderbag like the MountainSmith Endevour or something that I might actuall use a little more when I go out like a Lowepro Trekker. The bag will be mainly used for storage but would like something I can maybe use on the occasions I need to hike out with more of my gear. So I guess my question is will something like the Trekker make for a good bag to just store stuff or is it overkill. Just thought I could maybe kill two birds with it.

Then the other side ? is for those who have one what are your takes on it? Does it make for good hiking as far as comfort goes or are there some other suggestions. A few others I was looking at were the Tamrac Expedition or the MS Parallax Pro though that one seems a little bulky.

Thanks
 
just go to you local camera store and try them all out. if that's not possibly for ya u would recommend a bag that has two straps like a normal backpack. I have one that fits my body, 3 lenses, a few filters and still has a little room for misc stuff. they're pretty nice to have. I store my stuff in it as well when it sits. works great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom