Backpacks

DSUZUKI63

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ive got my gear in a side bag right now, but I was hopeing to get a camera backpack soon. Looked into Burton backpacks, found the [AK] Zoom.

http://www.burton.com/ProductDetail.aspx?pid=475

Look like it carries everything, but I was wondering if anyone else had info on better packs. Greatly appriciate it in advance.

I was in the same position not long ago and turned to ebay. I found one of those too good to be true sales and bought a new backpack for .64. I got it and it is great (much to my surprise) but then I thought that maybe it was a little small, so I went to ebay again and bought a different backpack for like $17.00, it's so big and that it will only go on long trips with me. So check out ebay I love the two that I got there for next to nothing. My big one came from Amvona.

Just checked out ebay for you, they still have many different ones for amazing prices. They are right next to the Lowepro for 250.00.

My girlfriend and I have a few Tamracs... they hold a ton of gear... but I have to admit they are really uncomfortable... on a whim I picked up a MROCK and havent looked back when it comes to actual packing into a location... I dont know how readily available they are in your area... but its a very reputable pack company for hiking and mountaineering... so they did a really good job on this pack too... something to consider....

My girlfriend and I have a few Tamracs... they hold a ton of gear... but I have to admit they are really uncomfortable... on a whim I picked up a MROCK and havent looked back when it comes to actual packing into a location... I dont know how readily available they are in your area... but its a very reputable pack company for hiking and mountaineering... so they did a really good job on this pack too... something to consider....

Ive had two Tamracs and I loved them, still do, had an over the shoulder on the side back and now a backpack, and I think the backpack is awsome fitting!! Just my .02!!

I have Lowepro Mini Trekker AW and it is awesome :) and still I have a lot of spare room inside for sandwiches and such :D

Most reactions

Back