What's new

Backyard skiing and some portraiture...

Lackoffunding

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spokane, 5 mile hill. We got lots of snow this week and decided to go bouldering. Let me know what you think. It was kind of dark, so I didnt trust my AF and went all manual on these. Maybe AF would have produced sharper results? Also, some of these, especially the first one got way lighter once I posted it to flickr.

1.

3171910539_f3190703dd_b.jpg


2.
3172734718_49145bef45_b.jpg


3. (Checking focus for the next shot. Thought it turned out cool)
3171879439_d89df17eb6_b.jpg


4.
3171865265_799627430e_b.jpg


5.
3171850743_60304eb088_b.jpg


This was my first time ever seriously shooting skiing. I would love some tips. I feel like I got the snow exposed correctly. I am shooting with a 5d if that helps.
 
Good action shots. You did really hit the mark on exposing the snow and the subject.
 
Nice shots, well done!

Nice looking snow too! I would love to be there!
 
yea wow these blew me away, i love how much he stands out with all that colour. great exposures.
 
Thanks for all the comments. I found out that it is easiest to expose snow right before sunset, or in early morning.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom