Backyard trespasser (Deer)

Evo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This friend strolled by the other day and hung around long enough to get a couple snaps. :) Let me know what you think. Thanks!:thumbup:

Doe.jpg

Nice capture; a couple of thoughts: The focus seems a little soft on the face, although that may just be my crappy work monitor and a slight position so that the branch was draped over his head would have helped. A smaller depth of field to achieve selective focus on the his head only might have produced an interesting result as well.

That fern-like greenery on the ground of your garden looks nice!
And how I wish our deer were as "tame". I can never get close to any of them, not even with my 70-300mm lens fully zoomed in :(
Those twigs are a tad distracting...

Nice capture; a couple of thoughts: The focus seems a little soft on the face, although that may just be my crappy work monitor and a slight position so that the branch was draped over his head would have helped. A smaller depth of field to achieve selective focus on the his head only might have produced an interesting result as well.

I totally agree. Unfortunately my poor canon lens was stopped down as far as she would go. The branches across the the face were also unfortunate.

That fern-like greenery on the ground of your garden looks nice!
And how I wish our deer were as "tame". I can never get close to any of them, not even with my 70-300mm lens fully zoomed in :(
Those twigs are a tad distracting...

I feel your pain LaFoto this was with a canon 70-300 fully zoomed and then I even performed a small crop from there. I tried to clone out the twigs but just wasn't happy with it. At least there is a lot of green, right? :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back