Bad A## Sky.

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Unusual weather, one would think with this type of sky there would be much turmoil in the weather, instead the wind was almost nonexistant and the clouds hardly moved, they just kinda hung there :scratch:

IMG_2180c-01b.jpg

nice sky. i like it.

that's one cool a## sky and reflection. sometimes mother nature plays with us, eh?

Killer shot JohnE. Love the clouds you got.

Excellent shot! Absolutely beautiful... I love how the sky is reflected in the water too.

Thank you everyone.

JonMikal, it sure plays games here, sometimes there are no clouds over the lake but overcast on land and vise versa, just don't know what to expect.

aprilraven said:
neat a## clouds......good shot....wonder how it would look b&w..or a weird sepia..

Your wish is my command ;)
I tried B&W but could not get enough contrast or defination between land, water and reflection.

First time trying sepia, may be a bit to brown? or more contrast?

IMG_2180cb.jpg

At this end of Superior we have had nothing but clear (boring) skies for ages. I think the sepia version really brings out the foreground, which I harldy noticed in the original post.

ok... on sepia I noticed a few details... the tree and almost all foreground... wonderful picture, you know, so I won't write too much :p

Most reactions

Back