bad little Katie

actually i can see that the finger is slightly ot of focus, mmm, you might wanna try it again this weekend maybe??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hah, keep it and show it to her when she's older, like next month!! :D no really she's really cute Hah...

Wow...I laughed out loud at my desk here at work at this one. Thats a great shot. She'll laugh at it too in a few years!

whahahahaha!!! that's great. little kids can get away with all kinds of stuff. very candid. The photo quality is great too. the B&w make it look slice of life and not set up. very cool! It would make a great christmas card or her next birthday party invitations...or even a t- shirt. yes absolutly a t-shirt....i want one now. :D

Hey, we all are a bunch of hypocratics, don't you think? We expect to teach good manners to children, but we don't do it, so...

Nice, very nice shot indeed (yours and hers ;) )

megrac said:
i feel kind of bad having this photo up here as i'm not a bad dad but she's been asking what "the bad finger" is lately.
i just wanted to take a pic of here and she flicked me the bird.
Don't feel bad! My mom has a daycare and I have seen kids do soo much worse. She is going to want that blown up and on her wall when she gets older.

Most reactions

Back