Bad Luck

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How is everyone else doing on Friday the 13th?

I just dropped my cellphone in a cup of coffee!!!! :grumpy:

i just finished a bruschetta slice..... lots of diced tomato's....

then I remembered that tomato's are being pulled off the grocery shelves because of salmonella poisioning....

i'm wondering if i'm gonna die...

I have 19,785 pieces of spam to sort through and my CV shaft is making a disturbing thump when I turn right.

Just !

Last edited by a moderator:
Something's not right about this date. Seems like in Italy, any Tuesday 17th is the bad luck day (any Italians here to tell me I am all wrong or so?), but they just played only 1:1 against Romania, which is bad luck for any Italian, indeed, for now it is "win or lose all" against France in their next match ... and it is not even THEIR bad luck day! (This is all about the Euro 2008 Soccer Championships...)

All that has happened to me is that I'm ill. Better, but still ill. And Ferny's cork has not yet arrived...

I hit my finger with a hammer - it hurts!

But that is nothing to yesterday when I was out walking (or rather running behind) the dog - and had to leap right over a snake in the path - thankfully the dog missed the snake (she would have been all too interested in it) - but the worst part was me without a camera!:(

Or someone else without a camera, who could have saved your "flight across the snake" for eternity! ;)

hahah im taking my driving permit test today...
ominous...?

it was a very lucky snake - when one is being half pulled by a husky you really don't have much time to change strides - it was all curled up too

today is a normal day for me....so far...

Friday the 13th is my third favorite day, besides Halloween and the day before halloween. Might have to watch the movie tonight. :mrgreen:

I got married on the 13th of July (was a Saturday at the time). So 13 to me is a good thing...unless my wife is being a total b#$@!... then it's a bad thing :p

So far, so good today ... relatively normal day at work ... now I probably just jinxed it.

I broke my left arm broke in 3 places :(

I'm not going back to those places again :biglaugh:
I'll get me coat

I will be dead tired tonight...I'm going for a run with some people from work in a bit, then I go home, only to go back to the bike shop to pick up my brand spankin' new bike, and ride it 15 miles home. I'll be in bed by 9 :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back