Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
AE1_1065_zps39e13669.jpg

AE1_1146_zps48aea5c5.jpg

AE1_1030_zps6b1ead5e.jpg

I am new to landscape photos, so take my advice with a grain of salt:

I definitely like #1 the best out of the set. However, I wish the tree had more space from the top of the frame; I would have taken a higher angle if possible. Placing the tree on a third would have been nice as well. There is also some brush and a bright red object in the background that is distracting.

Perhaps re visit that location during sunrise or sunset for more dramatic lighting and go for a cleaner composition, I think you would have a real winner!

#1 the best, just clone out that red thing in the background

How exotic.

Thank you all for very helpful feedback
That red thing in the background is a kid, this place is really small and it was hard to get a shot witout somebody sticking their head in my fame.
I just bought Lightroom 5 and still have no idea how to clone but I am working on it :)

Not bad, but for me, the lighting itself is just dull. Looks like harsh-noon light--harsh highlights and harsh shadows--it doesn't do much for the scene. Compositionally they are alright, but not the most interesting.

Keep shooting!!

Cheers,
Jake

That red thing in the background is a kid, this place is really small and it was hard to get a shot witout somebody sticking their head in my fame.
I just bought Lightroom 5 and still have no idea how to clone but I am working on it :)
LOL get him out of there!!!
#1 has a great potential in pp. You can practice lots of different edits with it

Most reactions

Back