What's new

Baghdad

dtzitko

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis, MO
I was going through all my photos and came across this. I took it from a rooftop of a building that we had been occupying in Baghdad. I went up to the roof and snapped a quick shot with my point and shoot. I was really excited when I found this as I had forgot all about it. Taken sometime in 2008. I'm not looking for any c&c or feedback. Just thought I'd share.

imag00378302110.jpg
 
Aw darn, that would have made that pic even more intriguing to me.
 
true true... still be cool to capture a beautiful sunset in a place of death and destruction all in one photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom