What's new

Balancing Nature

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mr Rabbit and I found this amazing half frozen lake and stopped to take a look around. This post's "balancing act" caught my eye ;)
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look :)

 
Sorry, Pixel... This one's just too busy and makes it difficult for my tired little eyes to find something to focus on. Others may have different opinions though...
 
To me, it's two separate images; the top 1/3 as a snow scene, the bottom 2/3s as a water scene, but in an odd way I sort of like the complicated effect...
 
This one makes me feel stupid........the post stops at the the edge of the lake, so it looks like a reflection, but with no post on the shore! I need coffee or sleep or something.
 
tirediron said:
To me, it's two separate images; the top 1/3 as a snow scene, the bottom 2/3s as a water scene, but in an odd way I sort of like the complicated effect...

Thanks guys, it is definitely a "busy" shot.
It's the two separate images tied together (albeit oddly) by the post that attracted me, I can't even put it into words better than you did Tirediron... There is something about it....
 
Shameless bump over a rare afternoon coffee ;)
 
Interesting shot. Part of me doesn't like the upper third and the other half likes it because it creates and illusion to me. It makes you think is the log in the water or is it a reflection.

What I am trying to say is this image is making me schizophrenic.
 
Haha thanks Scuba ;)

This morning I think I figured it out, it looks like the cedar post is holding open a hatch to the reflected world... Or I need another coffee lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom