Bald Eagle & more

Fantastic captures. One of my favorite birds to photograph. Excellent work!

lostprophet said:
Child Beale is ok but a bit small, We ( Tim9g & myself ) tend to go to either Marwell, Cotswold wildlife park or The LOndon Wetlands centre
Not heard of Child Beale, I used to go to Marwell all the time but haven't for ages now. Had my first visit to the wetlands centre a few weeks ago, think I posted a duck portrait I got there on this site. Nice place, really liked it (plus its pretty close to home too).

CK, thanks they are one of my fav birds too!

You could sell any of the first 4 in the US.

Nice work.

I can't really pick a favorite of those 4.

LWW

Wow, simply wow. Fantastic work. The first is my favorite as well.

you really put me on diet with those photos :hail:, i so need the money to buy a D200!Amazing and breathtaking!

Thanks everyone :)

Alessandra said:
you really put me on diet with those photos :hail:, i so need the money to buy a D200!Amazing and breathtaking!
The secrets in the quality of the glass in front of the camera, not the camera itself. A D2x with cheap glass will produce worse shots than a D50 with a pro lens on the front :)

I know it's been said but WOW. Those are some of the most amazing shots I've ever seen.

Gotta save some pennies for one of those VR lens! (and a D200 to match it if when I feel the need to sleep on the couch!)

Silverpenguin said:
Thanks everyone :)

The secrets in the quality of the glass in front of the camera, not the camera itself. A D2x with cheap glass will produce worse shots than a D50 with a pro lens on the front :)

i'm gonna have to second that.

Most reactions

Back