What's new

Ball Pythons

Jenna09

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,

Here are some of my first attempts with shooting with my new studio flash lights.

13.jpg
12.jpg


All comments and critiques are welcome.

Thanks for looking.

Jenna
 
Great shots! Im just starting to get my feet wet with strobes/flashes. I think im going to go with portable flashguns..
 
I like the first the best! both are great though
 
Very well done, you seem to already know what your doing with those lights.

I used to have a Ball Python (and a bunch of other herps), they are pretty cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom