Ballet Warmup Collage

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another friend of mine...this is one of those odd half personal/half job things.

PJCollage-e-sm.jpg

Thanks for taking a look! :)

Love it! I really like the colors & layout.:thumbup:

good to see you posting again.

good job :thumbup:

Very nice, again, nice tones and layout of the collage. I was just thinking about this actually! approaching dance/ballet/martial arts groups to see if they'd be interested in prints of them doing what they've been training to do for years! seems like an opportunity that could be exploited.

Thanks guys (good to see you around too John!)

I was just thinking about this actually! approaching dance/ballet/martial arts groups to see if they'd be interested in prints of them doing what they've been training to do for years! seems like an opportunity that could be exploited.

Definitely! I've talked to her ballet studio in the past and they're very interested in having some photos done. I would certainly recommend trying it, at least. While it might not be a paying job, it could be a great learning experience and there are definitely some wonderful photos to be had.

gorgeous!!! I love the tones. The only thing I'm iffy about is the angle on that first one. As a former ballet dancer, my mind says that should be straight.
As for approaching groups like this, go for it. My son is in Taekwon Do and his instructor has asked me to take pictures several times. They are for publications, websites, etc.

Beautiful exposure and tones. Love the way the collage was made too, very smart.

Do you mind giving a little into on what was used to make this in terms of equipment and processing? Was this shot on film?

Most reactions

Back