What's new

Ball'n - C&C Please

Clancyz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1)
IMG_5272.jpg


2)
IMG_5280.jpg
 
I like these... sort of different.
 
Nice. I like the mood you set in these.
I like #2 the most. Maybe clone out that little distraction in the lower right corner.

Again, nice work.
Care to share the shooting info?
 
i love the first one. second one is kool, but bitter jeweler is right about the corner
 
i love love love the first one. and as someone else said above me, clone out that other hoop on the lower right corner.
 
Thanks everyone! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom