What's new

Balloon Tour off and flying

Mauravdl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Seattle, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A local company does hot air balloon rides that often launch near my house. I finally got a chance to stop with my camera as they were taking off and tried to get a few pictures.

I think I managed NOT to blow out the highlights this time but the basket is a bit OOF. Am I missing some magic way to get both the balloon and the basket in focus? The sky is a very neutral backdrop and it's not as exciting if you don't live here, I bet, but more looking for ways to improve it.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom