What's new

Balluminaria Hot air balloons

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
3
Location
Cincinnati
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went to an annual Cincinnati event tonight. They have a bunch of hot air balloons in a local park at the edge of a reflection pool. Here's what I came back with this year:

1
DSC_4614.jpg


2
DSC_4603.jpg


3
DSC_4605.jpg


4
DSC_4609.jpg


5
DSC_4622.jpg


6
DSC_4631.jpg
 
For some reason #5 doesn't look in focus, When looking at the actual image on my monitor though, it is in focus. It must be somthing to do with the resizing from photobucket
 
love all these shots, great colors
 
That first shot is gorgeous!
 
thanks guys. I appreciate it
 
So the horizon line was bothering me a little. I adjusted it:

DSC_4614.jpg
 
Sooo pretty. That first one (corrected!) is the absolute winner.
The yellow colours (with red and more, of course) against the blue of the sky and its reflection in the water complement each other perfectly. What a sight to see. Thank you for letting us take part in it from afar!!!
 
I wish I would of known about this, I would of loved to of snapped some photos. Nice captures!
 
I wish I would of known about this, I would of loved to of snapped some photos. Nice captures!


Check out http://www.meetup.com/OVCC01/. That's for Ohio Valley Camera Club. They keep up on most of the events going on in Cincinnati that photographers might be interested in. Good group of people too.
 
Nice shots.
In particular I like your edited version of the first shot. You might want to clone out the tower, as its angle sort of draws the eye a little.
Nice work.
 
Nice shots.
In particular I like your edited version of the first shot. You might want to clone out the tower, as its angle sort of draws the eye a little.
Nice work.

That's a good point. I never really noticed it, but now that you said something...
 
The first is excellent - you've definitely nailed it !

A rare opportunity that would be hard to repeat. The mix of warm saturated colors in the balloons look superb against the evening blue sky.

Well done. This would look great as a print.
daithi
 
And then there was no tower.....

DSC_4614-2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom