What's new

Balluminaria Hot air balloons

Now that's a nice shot. Taking out the tower was a good move. I think I got a shot of that balloon 2nd from the far right at the NJ balloon fest this summer but who knows.
 
I hope no one was under the tower when it fell :lmao:

I like this image ... one of these days I want to get to the fest in New Mexico ...
 
I wish my shots from the balloon festival at NASA in Houston had turned out so well.

Your night shots look really nice. Did you get any of them while they were in the air during the day?
 
I wish my shots from the balloon festival at NASA in Houston had turned out so well.

Your night shots look really nice. Did you get any of them while they were in the air during the day?

They didn't fly them. They just fill them for the lighting at dusk. I appreceate all of the comments, thanks!
 
They might be the biggest Christmas lanterns I've ever seen! Love the color thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom