What's new

Baltic Sea

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
9,322
Reaction score
102
Location
Poland, Sz-n
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As some of you might remember, I was on a camp with my uni by the sea side. So many actions were organized there that I hardly found time for photography. I was able to take only a few pics. So here you are:

pogorzelica_130b.jpg


I feel lonely... this is a photo of a woman holding her todler. She stood there for a few minutes. I found it to be a very moving subject... I could not resist taking photo:
pogorzelica_027b.jpg


splash! the water was sooo cold that I put only my left feet in it. only 14 C.
pogorzelica_138b.jpg


something's wrong with colours here... dunno why... maybe something with white balance coz it was set on "full sun". but even though I like this photo. It's very calm for me.
pogorzelica_139b.jpg


and the sunset of course... my fav topic :)
pogorzelica_011b.jpg


cheers
Aleksandra
 
all are wonderful Alexandra, but the woman and child is my fav too. well done!

what's a 'uni'?
 
All of these are just great. Number two is my fave! Well done. :thumbup:
 
JonMikal said:
all are wonderful Alexandra, but the woman and child is my fav too. well done!

what's a 'uni'?

it's "university" ... actually it's Technical University in Stettin, Institute of Electrical Engineering (sp??) Facoulty of Electronics and Telecommunication... it's what I'm going to study for the next 5 (or so) yrs.
 
Hey mentos glad to have you back! :D :D :D nice photographs :thumbup:
2 and 3 are my fave.. hope you had a great trip :D
engineering! WOW .. good luck ;)
 
Nice to see "our" sea :-)
<<Tak w ogóle, witam rodaczk&#281;>>
Nice photos, i'm study at the Baltic Sea in Koszalin ... so similar views i have almost every week ;-)

Best regards
Micha&#322; S.
 
MichalS said:
Nice to see "our" sea :-)
<<Tak w ogóle, witam rodaczk&#281;>>
Nice photos, i'm study at the Baltic Sea in Koszalin ... so similar views i have almost every week ;-)

Best regards
Micha&#322; S.

Hi Michal! Nice to have you here! Welcome aboard :) I love Baltic sea, and I found many lovely spots there... but unfortunately - there's lack of time for shooting :)

cheers for comments!
 
So, in whitch part of the year the more You like Baltic sea?
I think that the autumn is the best ... then the beach isn't crowdy ... and the sea is so quiet then.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom