Baltic Sea

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As some of you might remember, I was on a camp with my uni by the sea side. So many actions were organized there that I hardly found time for photography. I was able to take only a few pics. So here you are:

pogorzelica_130b.jpg

I feel lonely... this is a photo of a woman holding her todler. She stood there for a few minutes. I found it to be a very moving subject... I could not resist taking photo:
pogorzelica_027b.jpg

splash! the water was sooo cold that I put only my left feet in it. only 14 C.
pogorzelica_138b.jpg

something's wrong with colours here... dunno why... maybe something with white balance coz it was set on "full sun". but even though I like this photo. It's very calm for me.
pogorzelica_139b.jpg

and the sunset of course... my fav topic :)
pogorzelica_011b.jpg

cheers
Aleksandra

all are wonderful Alexandra, but the woman and child is my fav too. well done!

what's a 'uni'?

All of these are just great. Number two is my fave! Well done. :thumbup:

JonMikal said:
all are wonderful Alexandra, but the woman and child is my fav too. well done!

what's a 'uni'?

it's "university" ... actually it's Technical University in Stettin, Institute of Electrical Engineering (sp??) Facoulty of Electronics and Telecommunication... it's what I'm going to study for the next 5 (or so) yrs.

Hey mentos glad to have you back! :D :D :D nice photographs :thumbup:
2 and 3 are my fave.. hope you had a great trip :D
engineering! WOW .. good luck ;)

Nice to see "our" sea :)
<<Tak w ogóle, witam rodaczk&#281;>>
Nice photos, i'm study at the Baltic Sea in Koszalin ... so similar views i have almost every week ;-)

Best regards
Micha&#322; S.

MichalS said:
Nice to see "our" sea :)
<<Tak w ogóle, witam rodaczk&#281;>>
Nice photos, i'm study at the Baltic Sea in Koszalin ... so similar views i have almost every week ;-)

Best regards
Micha&#322; S.

Hi Michal! Nice to have you here! Welcome aboard :) I love Baltic sea, and I found many lovely spots there... but unfortunately - there's lack of time for shooting :)

cheers for comments!

So, in whitch part of the year the more You like Baltic sea?
I think that the autumn is the best ... then the beach isn't crowdy ... and the sea is so quiet then.

Most reactions

Back