What's new

Barcelona! (image heavy)

Morgan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
Yorkshire - England
Some recent shots from Barcelona, what ya think?

1
IMG_7986.jpg


2
IMG_7968.jpg


3
IMG_7998.jpg


4
IMG_8041.jpg


5
IMG_7744.jpg


6
IMG_7750.jpg


7
IMG_7751.jpg


8
IMG_7730a.jpg


9
IMG_7729.jpg


10
IMG_7725.jpg


11
IMG_8060.jpg


12
IMG_8058.jpg


13
IMG_8093.jpg


14
IMG_8014.jpg


15
IMG_8007.jpg


16
IMG_7945.jpg


17
IMG_7832.jpg
 
Barcelona is lovely! I've been there once only but I do remember it really well! and I do like you pictures! You have an unique style! some very deep, "double layered" pictures!
 
Firstly...please number them :cry: so much easier to comment individually when you have many. :D

anyway...some great pics here. Would love to make it there someday. You've got a really good eye for visuals.
I really like the 3rd and 4th and the one farther down(yeh too lazy to count :confused: ) with the painting behind the iron bars.

Thanks for sharing these, they're excellent. :) :thumbup:
 
Great shots Morgan :) Really like the train station or subway shots or whatever it is :)
 
Im going to second that, we flew Jet 2 and stayed in the centre of the city and it wasnt too expensive (even eating out is really well priced) - now everyone i spoke to before we went that had visited barcelona said it was fantastic but it still didnt quite prepare me for how lovely the city is.

If you havent been - go!
 
i agree that you have a unique style. i like all of them very much....colors and angle are make for some striking images! well done.
 
This whole set just made me jealous.

a) That you've been there
b) That you clearly take great pictures.


...nuff said.
 
I lovelovelove two, five, seven, and ten! Two needs to be a print!!!!!!
 
thanks everyone, i really appreciate the feedback. i dont have any formal qualifications in photography but have spent many years working in pre press (scanning etc) which must have some bearing on what i see.
 
I love Barca, I was expecting some gaudi, but It wasnt to be! Some great shots, the subways are nice, the street ones seem to be lacking depth it seems, I'd love to havea go at one with your permission. If you dont mind?!
 
By all means - please do!

Number 17 is at Gaudis park, I have loads more but not enough time to process them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom