Barcelona! (image heavy)

Morgan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Some recent shots from Barcelona, what ya think?

IMG_7986.jpg

IMG_7968.jpg

IMG_7998.jpg

IMG_8041.jpg

IMG_7744.jpg

IMG_7750.jpg

IMG_7751.jpg

IMG_7730a.jpg

IMG_7729.jpg

IMG_7725.jpg

IMG_8060.jpg

IMG_8058.jpg

IMG_8093.jpg

IMG_8014.jpg

IMG_8007.jpg

IMG_7945.jpg

IMG_7832.jpg

Barcelona is lovely! I've been there once only but I do remember it really well! and I do like you pictures! You have an unique style! some very deep, "double layered" pictures!

Firstly...please number them :cry: so much easier to comment individually when you have many. :D

anyway...some great pics here. Would love to make it there someday. You've got a really good eye for visuals.
I really like the 3rd and 4th and the one farther down(yeh too lazy to count :confused: ) with the painting behind the iron bars.

Thanks for sharing these, they're excellent. :) :thumbup:

Great shots Morgan :) Really like the train station or subway shots or whatever it is :)

Im going to second that, we flew Jet 2 and stayed in the centre of the city and it wasnt too expensive (even eating out is really well priced) - now everyone i spoke to before we went that had visited barcelona said it was fantastic but it still didnt quite prepare me for how lovely the city is.

If you havent been - go!

i agree that you have a unique style. i like all of them very much....colors and angle are make for some striking images! well done.

This whole set just made me jealous.

a) That you've been there
b) That you clearly take great pictures.

...nuff said.

thanks everyone, i really appreciate the feedback. i dont have any formal qualifications in photography but have spent many years working in pre press (scanning etc) which must have some bearing on what i see.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back