Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #1 This is from the first roll of film that developed myself, I think it turned out pretty well. but let me here your opinions
This is from the first roll of film that developed myself, I think it turned out pretty well. but let me here your opinions
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #2 I think the tonal range and contrast are right on. Good work.
TAGMAN TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 112 Reaction score 0 Location Park Ridge, New Jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #3 :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks guys
Brad Hardy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2008 Messages 145 Reaction score 1 Location PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #5 awesome print.
Christie Photo No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 7, 2005 Messages 7,199 Reaction score 148 Location Kankakee, IL Feb 3, 2008 #6 Coldow91 said: This is from the first roll of film that developed myself, I think it turned out pretty well. Click to expand... Well don't sell yourself short. Since you controlled most aspects of the image, IT didn't turn out anything. But YOU are turning out some nice work. As TBaraki said, you kept good detail in both the highlights and shadows, which is a bit of a challenge for an image like this one. Did you scan your neg or a print for this post? Congrats on your first darkroom go! -Pete
Coldow91 said: This is from the first roll of film that developed myself, I think it turned out pretty well. Click to expand... Well don't sell yourself short. Since you controlled most aspects of the image, IT didn't turn out anything. But YOU are turning out some nice work. As TBaraki said, you kept good detail in both the highlights and shadows, which is a bit of a challenge for an image like this one. Did you scan your neg or a print for this post? Congrats on your first darkroom go! -Pete
D Doug TPF Noob! Joined Jun 12, 2007 Messages 2,053 Reaction score 0 Location Clearwater, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #7 Yes I have to agree, tone, contrast and clarity are right on.
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks for the comments and insight. I scanned the negative but the print turned out really well! I am glad I was able to produce this shot from start to finish. (Thanks Christie)
Thanks for the comments and insight. I scanned the negative but the print turned out really well! I am glad I was able to produce this shot from start to finish. (Thanks Christie)